The following pictures are posted for your reference. Please feel free to share them with anyone who might be interested by providing the direct link to this website.
Justin could not facilitate your practice in person and provide necessary assistance through these pictures. If you decide to utilize these pictures, you are solely responsible for your own practice. Please make sure that you listen to your body. These pictures do not replace the face-to-face contact in the classes or one-on-one sessions. No instructions are provided in the pictures. I hope that these pictures will encourage a consistent conditioning.
Please respect the ownership of these pictures. You may contact Justin Chien if you need to use them for other than personal reference. Enjoy!
1. Wrist Exercise – Palms Down
2. Wrist Exercise – Palms Up
3. Wrist Exercise – Fists
4. Finger Exercise – Lifted Palms
5. Finger Exercise – Finger Tips
6. Bodyline Exercise – Body Up with Feet Slightly Off of the Ground
7. Bodyline Exercise – Body Up with Feet Lifted and Knees 90 Degree
8. Bodyline Exercise – Body Up with Feet Lifted and Knees 90 Degree, Combined with Various Arms Positions
9. Bodyline Exercise – Body Straight with Lifted Upper Body
10. Bodyline Exercise – Plank
11. Bodyline Exercise – Arch Up with Arms Backward
12. Bodyline Exercise – Arch Up with Arms Forward
13. Bodyline Exercise – Hips Up
Bonus: Our friends in Australia doing the same exercise. Thanks Kit Laughlin for sharing his techniques!